External Examinations June 2020
The National Common Timetable indicates that…
- GCSE exams start from 11 May 2020;
- Last GCSE exam on the National Common Timetable is 18 June 2020;
- The Exam Boards have designated 24 June 2020 as a Contingency Day. This will be used if a significant, unexpected event arises nationally or locally during the exam period such that no students (or a large number of them) are able to take an exam when planned. Of course, we all hope there won’t be such disruption and that the contingency day won’t be needed. But students should be available throughout the exam period, including on that day, in case their planned timetable is disrupted.
When specific entries are complete individual timetables will be issued to each student.
- Year 10 Masters Assessments timetable can be found here (when available)
- The external exam timetable for Year 10 and 11 can be found here (when available)
Where a student has a clash in the timetable schedule individual arrangements will be made.
Individual statements of entry detailing entry level, venue and seat numbers will be given to the student when all entry details are confirmed.
Post Results Service Information Documents
Enquiries and Results Post Results Service Form can be found here (when available)
Policy for Appeals and External Qualifications can be found here (when available)
Important Information for Exam Candidates
Candidates taking external exams should familiarise themselves with the following JCQ documents: